Coastal Community Foundation is answering the call to unify future generations of philanthropists by creating a young philanthropists network—our Bridge Philanthropists. The mission of this group is to educate and connect the next generation to a culture of philanthropy through civic, social and community engagement. Bridge will serve as a collective voice for young philanthropists in the Lowcountry.
General Membership Benefits
- Invitations to all Bridge and most Coastal Community Foundation Events
- Access to Private Networking & Social Events
- Access to Community Volunteer Opportunities
- Broadened perspectives concerning community initiatives and the socioeconomic and political landscape of the region
- Develop an understanding around the need for philanthropy in the Lowcountry
- Opportunities to influence and make impactful and positive change in the community
- Unique contact with community leaders and elected officials
- Professional Development opportunities
General membership dues are $250/year. Membership fees will be designated to the Bridge Future Fund, to be used for grantmaking. Nonprofit grant recipients will be selected by the Bridge Builders Grantmaking Committee.
If you would prefer to pay your dues on a monthly basis, please select “Other” and complete these steps:
- Under Recurring Gift, check the box that says “Make this a monthly gift”
- In the Comments section, leave us a note about how many times you would like this gift to recur, i.e. the number of gifts required to pay for your membership.