According to Kate Hooray Osmond, our 2017 Griffith-Reyburn Lowcountry Artist of the Year, “we go through...
We have a bittersweet announcement. After 20 years in the nonprofit field, Coastal Community Foundation’s Director of Development, Steffanie Dohn, is departing for an exciting new career endeavor. She is joining the team at Southern Current, LLC, one of the leading solar companies in South Carolina, as their first Director of Government Relations.
She says it best herself: “Some of you might be surprised to learn that my passions are renewable energy and public policy. In fact, my master’s degree is in this field. Although I have loved my career in nonprofit fundraising and management, I am excited about the path I’m about to embark upon.”
Steffanie’s dedication and expertise have resulted in many positive additions to the way we serve our donors and the community. Some of the many highlights of Steffanie’s work for the Foundation include:
- Raising close to $100 million dollars in her four years of service
- Advocating for and implementing a donor-centric model of stewardship
- Building our Professional Advisors network
- Serving as a mentor to many professionals in the field
- Helping the Jewish Endowment Foundation launch their Life & Legacy campaign
We will miss her very much and we wish her well. A big congratulations to her on her new journey!